A Community Solar Development
Energy Sharing For A Sustainable Future
Prices from 7.9M Baht
Our clients are international residential buyers that demand the highest standards, privileged tropical lifestyles, privacy and security.
We have a history of being a safe and trusted developer with a reputation for high quality construction and finishing. As well as delivering great properties on time and in the best locations.
A proven track-record is an all important factor in delivering customer confidence through reliability, security and a very high code of conduct throughout all of our business dealings.
Our designs and attention to detail allows us to build and deliver homes that satisfy the discerning owner.
Green Developments in Thailand
Thailand is well known for its natural beauty. Long stretches of sandy beaches in contrast of lush, tropical forests and evergreen hills are decorating the country. So It is no wonder tourists from all over the world flock in their thousands each year to visit Thailand to soak in its natural splendor. This natural beauty is also the very reason, why we have seen a huge property boom in the country.
Environmental issue is now at the forefront of almost every political platform in all the developed and developing nations where people are opting for greener alternatives and finding ways to reduce their carbon footprints. The issue has been around for decades but it is only recently that it has had such immense mass appeal. Consumer choices are beginning to affect the way goods and services are produced. This affects the way properties are being built. Discerning buyers are now looking, and sometimes, demanding for properties to be built in a responsible and sustainable manner.
It is beginning to get more and more difficult to ignore the impact we have on the environment. We as responsible citizens feel there is something we should do to help lessen the impact we have on the ecosystem. There is a sensitive balance between sustainability and commerce which has traditionally been at odds with one another. Today, however, we are starting to see an emergence of sustainable development and commercial interest being integrated into a fully marketable product. Hence buyers become more sophisticated, the supply in the markets for more sustainable development will inevitably follow. In the near future, we would expect ECO systems to be a common standard for all properties in Thailand.
Features and Specifications
Baan Phu Thara translates as “Home – Mountain – Water” epitomizing the quiet natural environment of this development.
Creating luxury environments with low maintenance an also low energy costs.
Thai Country Homes specializes in premium properties in quiet country locations.
Designing and building beautiful homes, is what we are renowned for. With a meticulous eye for detail and an emphasis on subtle luxury.
We select the most desirable locations and insist on excellence in build quality, design and finishing.
Even the smallest detail is carefully considered. Due to ensure our homes complement contemporary living and likewise enhance your lifestyle.
Our villas can be fitted with a 2 zone (Lounge and Terrace) Nuvo home audio system which gives an unparalleled listening experience, with wired and wireless distributed audio solutions specially designed to match incredible fidelity with the latest in streaming source variety and intuitive control.
All of our Villa designs are wheelchair access friendly and all of our villas come with an a automated safety lighting system in the case of a power failure and also a security alarm for peace of mind.
A concept that offers outstanding value, combining classic architecture that is in harmony with its surroundings and innovative features. All balanced by a continuous awareness of “green living”.
Our market is first of all aimed towards people, who choose Hua Hin as a better option for a higher quality of life. Therefore We feel that the property that they purchase should reflect this, as this maybe a last major purchase for those people retiring.
Obviously budgets are all important with regard to a purchase and Thai Country Homes has tried to get the balance right as to what is important in a home regarding quality, finishing, low maintenance and low energy costs at a very affordable price.
As a result, our product as a complete package, is very unlikely to beat for an exceptional lifestyle.
What is Baan Phu Tara?
- A luxury private estate of 41 properties set on 21 Rai of prime land located mid-way between Hua Hin center and Black Mountain.
- A quiet natural stress free environment with mountain views and cool breezes.
- An outstanding location only 9 km (10 minutes’ drive) from the center of Hua Hin and the many beaches but far enough away to ensure peace and solitude.
- Approximately 3 km from the award winning Black Mountain Golf Course, Hua Hin International School, Water Park and Hua Hin Bypass.
- A ecologically advanced development designed with many premium features to maximize savings and minimize the cost of living.
- A innovative “Community Solar Development” energy sharing for a sustainable future.
- The Electrical System is fully compliant with local electrical authority and IEC International standards and a 0.04 Second sensitivity circuit breaker that protects human life and equipment
- Fitness center and communal spa bath set in quiet tropical gardens that epitomizes relaxation and refined living.
- All of our villa designs are wheelchair access friendly.
22 Reasons why we are sure that Baan Phu Thara is the Best Development in Hua Hin:
- Under 10 Km – To the center of Hua Hin and Beach, 3 km to 7-11, Tesco Lotus and restaurants
- Solar System – fitted to every property to reduce electricity cost
- Q-CON Super-block Walls – Saving up to 30% on electric bills
- 3 Bathrooms – 3 bedrooms, 3 en-suite bathrooms
- UPVC Window & Doors – Double or single glazed
- American Standard – Sanitary fittings and Innovative bathrooms
- Hafele – Interior door handles, German company leading in hardware
- Low Common Fee – No compulsory pool & garden maintenance fees
- Solid Car Port with Storeroom / Laundry – Solid concrete roof /block walls / rendered
- Underground Electric – no unsightly poles and wires around the development
- Full Chanote Land Title Deed
- Suspended Concrete Floors
- Full Roof Supporting Concrete and Steel Ring Beam
- Under Floor Piped Pest Control
- Natural Stone Granite – paving on the terrace / swimming pool surround / car port
- Stainless Steel Automatic Gate with safety stop sensor beam
- UPVC Rain Guttering – Low maintenance, because no painting required
- Remote Control Ceiling Fans – Lounge / Bedrooms / Master Bathroom / Terrace
- Plastered Internal Walls – For a smooth perfect finish
- Electric Wiring in Conduit Pipe – throughout the property and in the roof space
- Safety 12v Garden Lighting – No 240v for safety reasons
- Many ECO Solutions – Available as optional extra’s
All of the above will certainly lead to a better lifestyle, peace of mind and more desirability / higher sales price in the re-sale market.